Industrial 1/4" Jacobs Keyed Chuck Inline Air Drill With 2000 rpm free speed, 0.25 hp - ISO 9001:2015 Certified, CE Compliant
1/4" Jacobs Chuck Equipped Straight Inline Air Drill
Improved version with long life span rotor blades and gearbox. The tool is about your hand size big, operates at 2000 rpm free speed and is durable for long operation.
- Small light Weight.
- High quality Jacob Keyed chuck.
- Safety throttle control.
- Gearbox design.
- Tool for hard-to-reach confined Area.
- High speed design for Aluminum, Tin, Brass, Plastic material.
- Palm Size Housing Grip
- The palm size housing is the shortest one in the market that fit right into your palm without traditional dull and heavy weight.
- Gear Box Inside:.
- The mini drill uses gearbox inside to increase drill power.
- Safety Throttle Control:.
- The safety lever design enables better throttle control for adjusting air flows and avoid tool auto startup.
- For Touch Drilling: Mini in size but not losing any power in performance.
- The mini drill is also designed for tough drilling tasks.
|Air Consumption||8.5 cfm (0.26 m3/min)|
|air pressure||80 psi/5.52 bar|
|chuck size||1/4"/6.35 mm|
|free speed||2000 rpm|
|horse power||0.25 hp/0.19kw|
|hose size||3/16"/4.76 mm|
|noise rating||80 dba|